- Contractual Arrangements:
Job Title: Line Operative D2C
Last revision date: August 2020
Department: D2C Teams
Weekly working hours: 40
Contract type: Perm
Responsible to: D2C Supervisor
Responsible for: N/A
- Job Purpose:
To carry out D2C packing & warehouse activities following all relevant Company policies & procedures.
- Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Follow instructions given from Line Leader/Supervisor to pick and pack relevant product into appropriate packaging in line with customer requirements.
- Ensure customer products are handled carefully and in line with training provided.
- Follow “clean as you go” policy ensuring housekeeping is kept to the required standard.
- Report any Health and Safety issues to Line Leader/Supervisor.
- Ensure personal compliance with PPE and personal & food hygiene standards.
- Support the D2C management team and your colleagues.
- Loading/unloading of vehicles if required and trained to do so.
- Generic Responsibilities
- To participate fully in the Company’s Personal Performance and Development process and to undertake training and development relevant to your job.
- To contribute to the development of a respectful and mutually supportive working environment in accordance with our values.
- Build working relationships with colleagues both within the department and throughout the company.
- To comply with all Oakland policies and procedures, especially your own duty of take care towards your own personal health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
- Financial Responsibilities:
This job description describes the main responsibilities of the post holder. As circumstances change, they may be amended to reflect new requirements of the post but levels of responsibility and the nature of duties will remain consistent. The post holder will be fully consulted on any significant changes.
The job description is not intended to cover in detail all the tasks required of the post. The post-holder will be required to carry out other associated duties necessary to provide an effective service and deliver the key areas of responsibility. These duties will not be unreasonable and will be appropriate to this level of post.
- Job Title: Line Operative D2C
2. Last Revision Date: October 2015
|3. Education / Qualifications / Licences|
||Application Form / CV
Production of certificates.
|4. Skills / Abilities / Knowledge / Experience|
||Application Form / CV
|5. Behaviour / Attitude|
- Core Competency Framework:
This person specification describes the main requirements of the post holder. As circumstances change, they may be amended to reflect new requirements of the post but levels of responsibility and the nature of duties will remain consistent. The post holder will be fully consulted on any significant changes.
|Weekly working hours:||40|
|Responsible to:||D2C Supervisor|
|Date of revision:||October 2015|